Gluten-Free and No-Bake Cookie Dough Protein Bars
These Gluten-Free and No-Bake Cookie Dough Protein Bars are made with nothing but the best, healthiest ingredients. This high-protein snack is the perfect reward after a hard workout, or for breakfast, I don’t judge. Treat yourself, without the guilt!
If you’re looking for a high-protein recipe that’s going to keep you full until noon, that IS the one. I mean, there’s whey protein powder, hazelnut, almond flour, and peanut butter in there. Can you say protein-packed? Have them on-the-go for breakfast or as a post-workout treat or even for dinner, I don’t judge!
How to Make Cookie Dough Protein Bars:
- Line a banana bread pan with parchment paper.
- Place almond flour, whey protein powder (For this recipe, I am using EarthNutri’s Vanilla Whey Protein Powder, (Use my Code CleverChef20 to receive 20% off on your purchase), chopped hazelnuts, mashed banana, chocolate chips, and milk (any type) in a large mixing bowl mix until well combined.
- Press the mixture into your lined banana bread pan. Place in the fridge.
- Melt chocolate chips, peanut butter and milk in a small saucepan.
- Take the pan out of the fridge and pour the melted chocolate mixture on top of the base.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours before cutting into bars.
- Place all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Press into a baking pan.
- Top with melted chocolate!
Ways you Could Modify this Recipe:
- I used them because I like the Ferrero Rocher / Nutella twist that they give this recipe. In fact, I almost named those bars “Ferrero Rocher Protein Bars”, but they also taste a lot like cookie dough, crunchy, delicious cookie dough.
- It would take a bit longer, but that would make them shelf stable.
- Plant-based protein powder absorbs much more moisture, so I do not recommend it.